Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Two Things I Don't Trust Without Cords: Phones and Marionettes

The title of this post was from the movie "The Rocker" which I expected to hate, but strangely didn't. As a sign of my old(ish) age, I identified with Riann Wilson's character and hated the kids. Although, I would expect everyone my age, and also everyone who watches the Office, to do the same.

I have a new phone. It is much, much sleeker than my old phone. I never thought I'd see the day when I had a phone this fancy, but then again, I never thought I'd see the day that I would turn my back on Myspace. I must have outgrown it. I did post more than 500 blogs there, but that's all in the past now. So, I am officially moving my Top 5 blog here to blogspot.

Top 5 Reasons My New Phone is Awesome (when compared to my old phone)
  1. I can receive and SEND text messages (and see who they're from!).
  2. Crossing the State line no longer means I'm without a phone.
  3. This phone takes pictures and I can listen to music on it.
  4. It looks cool. Seriously, look at that handsome, sliding wünderphone up there.
  5. I could someday use it for email. Someday. When I have lots and lots of spare cash.
Oh, and while writing this post I came up with the name for my (now, since I came up with the name) inevitable heavy metal side project:

ALT-0252

Confused? Just open a blank document, hold down the alt key and type 0252 and see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello thr, thanx a lot for this article .. This is what U was looking for.