Friday, May 25, 2007

My Lonely BBQ

A quick update on being in the apartment alone. I think this picture says it best.

A delicious New York Steak all alone on a grill. I'm not altogether sad, in fact I've been getting a lot done I wouldn't have otherwise. What I am, however, is lonely. I can't wait until my fiance gets home. What have I been keeping myself occupied with in the meantime?

-listening to Arcade Fire - Neon Bible. In spite of the hype they put out an incredible record.
-reading Chuck Palahniuk's new book Rant. Awesome. Fight Club wishes it could be this book.
-watching Run's House on MTV. I don't feel like an explanation is necessary.
-watching rap battles, lots of rap battles. I understand they don't appeal to many people, so I try to get my fix when I'm spending time alone.
-setting up a Linux computer. Still not done, but I think I have the problem narrowed down. Expect a long, boring post about the process of getting this done.
-drinking Sparks. Seriously, did you expect any less?

No comments: